Important Alert: Due to high demand, we are not accepting any spay neuter appointments for the remainder of the year.
Staff Veterinarian - Charlotte
Charlotte native Dr. Beitel has been caring for animals ever since she got her first pet – a Guinea pig named Mabel. The Charlotte native and North Carolina State University graduate is mom to Nico, a tuxedo cat she adopted from Stand For Animals in 2013.
- Best thing about having a pet: "Being chosen as their favorite human every day for a lifetime."
- The most admirable thing about my pet: "His sweet cross-eyes and his trust in me."
- A good day at the office is when: "I have tons of cat appointments!"
- Favorite part of being a vet: "Meeting new dogs and cats every day and admiring the differences in their personalities. I also love seeing patients who have come in sick come back in healthy and feeling better after treatment."
- My pet loves it when I: "Spend the whole day laying around, watching TV, and cuddling with him on the couch … and also when I accidentally leave the cabinet open and he can pull out his treat bags and chew them up.