Important Alert: Due to high demand, we are not accepting any spay neuter appointments for the remainder of the year.
Staff Veterinarian - Pineville
Dr. Tipton, a native of southeast Michigan, earned her undergraduate and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from Michigan State University. She, her husband and their two children live with their dog and cat just outside Charlotte.
- First pet: "A Golden Retriever named Brandy who would let me ride her as a toddler in a swimming pool."
- Current pets: "Heidi, a German Shepherd mix, and Ninya, a Domestic Shorthair cat."
- Most admirable quality about your pet: "Heidi is extremely loyal and would follow my husband to the ends of the earth."
- Spaying/neutering is important: "Having spent vet school rotations in shelters, I've seen firsthand how many pets need homes. Spaying and neutering helps reduce the pet overpopulation problem and means more cats and dogs live their lives in loving homes."
- People can't believe it, but my pet can: My grumpy cat is actually pretty good at following commands such as "Sit" and "Up."