Services offered during an tech visit:
- Vaccines only
- Testing (heartworm, fecal, FeLV/FIV combo)
- Anal sac expression
- Nail trims
- Heartworm and flea prevention
- Pre-op bloodwork
Vaccines have long been considered one of the easiest ways to help prevent illnesses and help pets live long, healthy lives.View Available Vaccines
An annual/consult office visit is required for any of the following services:
- Annual examination (recommended each year for the health of your pet)
- Skin and ears diagnosis and treatment
- Senior care
- Routine dentistry (blood work required for pets over the age of 7). A $50 deposit is required when the procedure is scheduled.
- Soft tissue surgery (mass removal, cherry eye, entropion, gastropexy). A $50 deposit required when the procedure is scheduled.
- In-house bloodwork and urinalysis